- 3 (5 fl oz) Elmer’s Teal, Pink & Blue Metallic
- 3 (5 fl oz) Elmer’s Purple, Yellow & Orange Glow
- 2 (5 fl oz) Elmer’s Yellow & Blue Color Changing
- Elmer’s Magical Liquid (at least 18.4 fl oz)
- Container for Mixing
- Mixing Utensil
- Measuring Spoons
- Pour out one (5oz) Elmer’s Glue into a
- Add 2 tablespoons of Magical Liquid and mix
- Then add 1 more tablespoon of Magical Liquid and
- Mix until well incorporated. You will notice the
mixture becoming harder to mix and slime begins to
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of
your hands. If needed/too sticky, add a little
liquid (1/2 tablespoon) at a time to get desired feel of slime.
- For each of the remaining glues, repeat steps
- Once all eight colors are created, lay all colors on
top of each other add in the confetti, then
twist your slime! If you knead too much, the colors will eventually mix and become
- Before kneading too much, go outside and watch part
of your slime change color in the bright sun OR
part of your slime Glow in the Dark!
Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age
of 3 years.
your hands before and after making and playing with slime.