Glitter Slime Recipe
Create some sparkly slime using a few common household ingredients. It's super easy and kid friendly!
- 1/2 tbsp of baking soda
- 1¼ tbsp of contact lens solution
- 6 fl oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue
- Pour out the entire contents of a 6 oz of Elmer’s Glitter Glue into a bowl.
- Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1¼ tbsp of contact lens solution.
- Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
- If needed, add ¼ tbsp of contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
*Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime. Warning: If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.
*Some contact solution brands work better than others, check out our Slime Tips section for all the details