Trick-or-treat classroom style, with spooky Halloween characters atop any pen or pencil. Also a great (less sugary!) gift idea for teachers to hand out each season.
- Elmer’s® Glue-All
- Elmer’s® Classic Glitter Glue
- Elmer’s® Painters Medium Tip Paint Markers
- Lightweight craft foam
- Halloween themed cookie cutters
- Glue-on googley eyes
- After you choose a character or shape, firmly press cookie cutter into the craft foam, making an easy outline to follow.
- Cut out two shapes for each pencil topper you make.
- Place a pencil on one side of the shape, add glue to the entire surface, and then top with the other side of your shape, sandwiching the pencil in between.
- Glue on the eyes and embellish each character with additional foam pieces, glitter glue and paint markers.