- 1 (5 fl oz) Elmer’s Pink Metallic Liquid Glue
- 1 (5 fl oz) Elmer’s Purple Glow Glue
- Elmer’s Magical Liquid (at least 4.6 fl oz)
- Add-in of your choice: glitter, confetti, foam beads, etc.
- Container for Mixing
- Mixing Utensil
- Measuring Spoons
- Pour out one (5oz) Elmer’s Glue into a container.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Magical Liquid and mix well. Then add 1 more tablespoon of Magical Liquid and mix.
- Mix until well incorporated. You will notice the mixture becoming harder to mix and slime begins to form.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands. If needed/too sticky, add a little magical liquid (1/2 tablespoon) at a time to get desired feel of slime.
- For the other Elmer’s glue, repeat steps 1-4. 6. Once both colors are created, lay them on top of each other and place your add-in’s on the slime, then swirl and twist! If you knead too much, the colors will eventually mix and become one.
- Before kneading too much, find somewhere dark to show your Mom how part of the slime Glows in the Dark!
Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime.