What’s cooler than slime? Glow in the Dark slime! Make luminescent slime using a few common household ingredients. It’s super easy and kid-friendly!
- 5 oz Elmer’s Glow in the Dark Glue
- ½ tbsp of baking soda
- 1 tbsp of contact lens solution
- Pour out entire contents of the 5 fl oz Elmer's Glow in the Dark Glue into a bowl.
- Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 tbsp of contact lens solution. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
- If it's too sticky, add ¼ tbsp contact lens solution and knead. Keep adding ¼ tbsp contact lens solution until desired consistency.
*Adult supervision is required; this project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Thoroughly wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime. Warning: If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.
*Some contact solution brands work better than others.