Create some adorable and spooky Halloween finger puppets!
- CraftBond® Fabric & Paper Glue
- Felt scraps
- Embroidery floss and needle (or skip this for no sew option
- Googly eyes (colored or plain black eyes)
- Fabric scissors
- Finger Puppet Template
- Download and print a Halloween Finger Puppet Template. Cut out the finger puppet shape and trace it two times onto a scrap of felt. Cut out the shapes. You will need two of each shape for each finger puppet.
- Once you have cut out all of your shapes, select a coordinating or matching color of embroidery floss for every puppet. Leaving the bottom of the puppet open, sew around the outside edge with a blanket or whip stitch.
- *NO SEW INSTRUCTIONS* Instead of sewing around the edges, use a bead of fabric glue to seal the edges of the puppet.
- Using felt scraps, fabric scissors, glue and wiggly eyes, let your kids go wild and turn the puppets into monsters and Halloween characters.
- Here’s a list of the creepy (and cute) characters you can create:Jack O-lantern, Mummy, Dracula, Ghost, Frankenstein, Frankenstein’s Bride, Witch, 3-eyed monster, 1-eyed monster