Decorative Picture Frame
Create a decorative frame to hold your favorite photograph or picture
- Think about how you want to decorate your picture frame.
- Paint the picture frame using Elmer's Squeeze 'n Brush ®. Let the paint dry completely.
- Cut out shapes and designs from the foam sheets. Or Select foam stickers.
- Stick the shapes to the edges of the picture frame.
- Measure your favorite photograph or picture. Use a pair of scissors to trim the photograph to fit inside of the picture frame.
- Insert the photograph or picture, stand back, and admire your work!
- Have students write about the picture they chose to include in the picture frame. First, have students brainstorm a list of descriptive words to convey what is happening in the picture. Then, have students write a paragraph using the descriptive words.
- Ask students to bring in a photograph of their family to include in the picture frame. Or have students draw a picture of their family. Explain a family tree and model one for your students. Then, have students create a family tree on a sheet of paper, going back two generations.
- This picture frame makes the perfect gift! Have students create the picture frame as a gift for someone special. To go along with the gift, encourage students to write a four-line poem to give to that person.