Popperz® Math Basics
Ace those school projects and displays by using Project Popperz®!
- 18" x 24" x 3/16" (open) Guide-Line® Tri-Fold Foam Display Board
- Project Popperz® 2 1/2" Bright Letters & Numbers
- Project Popperz® Repositionable Borders
- Project Popperz® Dual-tip Markers
- CraftBond™ Extra Strength Glue Stick
- CraftBond™ Foam Mounting Tape
- X-ACTO® Designer Series 12" Rotary Paper Trimmer
- X-ACTO® Designer Series 5" Precision Tip Scissors
- Math content - information from Internet, books, etc.
1. Open Guide-Line® Tri-Fold Foam Display Board on work table. For border, position Project Popperz® 2 1/2" Bright Numbers all around edge of opened Foam Board (See photo). Also position Project Popperz® Repositionable holographic Border in between each number. Use X-ACTO® Designer Series 5" Precision Tip Scissors to trim holographic Borders to fit, as needed. After everything is in place, use CraftBond™ Extra Strength Glue Stick to attach areas without adhesive.
2. Gather printed materials and information. Plan placement on Board, leaving top center area for title. Use X-ACTO® Designer Series 12" Rotary Paper Trimmer to trim materials and reposition, planning for areas of greater importance to (later) be more dimensional than other areas that are glued directly to board. Some areas can overlap others. Wait to attach.
3. With pencil, print title at top center, using guidelines to keep letters uniform. Trace over pencil letters with Project Popperz® Dual-tip Markers.
4. Use CraftBond™ Foam Mounting Tape to attach important information that will extend out for dimension. Use Glue Stick to attach information that is to be flat on Foam Board. Assemble.
Designed By: Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.