Create a fun keepers-box by using Project Popperz®!
- Project Popperz® 2 1/2" Letters & Numbers
- Project Popperz® Repositionable Borders
- CraftBond™ Glue Spots, Thin-mini
- CraftBond™ All Purpose Glue Stick
- X-ACTO® Designer Series 5" Precision Tip Scissors
- 9" x 12" x 2 1/2" wood box with slide lid
- Silver holographic paper, any size
- Design Master®: Primer, Color Tool® Spray Color, Black
- (60) 1/4" diameter silver metallic half-balls - The Robin's Nest, Dew Drops
1. Sand wood box and lid and wipe off. In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area apply spray primer to all areas of box and lid. Let dry. Apply two coats of black and let dry.
2. From Project Popperz® letters, select letters of name or initials. Check to be sure they fit. Place letters on holographic paper and trace with pencil. Use X-ACTO® Designer Series Precision Tip Scissors to cut out.
3. Refer to photo to use CraftBond™ All Purpose Glue Stick to attach letters at various angles and slightly overlapping each other in center area of box lid. Position three Project Popperz® Repositionable red holographic Borders, end to end, along one long side of box lid, trimming end border as needed. Repeat with other long side of lid and glue.
4. Similarly position and center three silver Borders along outside top of box, along one long edge, allowing each end to wrap around to short ends of box. Repeat with opposite long side.
5. Use Craft Bond™ Glue Spots, Thin-mini, to attach silver metallic half-balls on sides of box: one in each border die-cut opening, and three stacked to cover Border seams and ends. On top of box, attach three half-balls to each seam, making sure half-balls do not interfere with lid sliding open.
Designed By: Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.