Popperz® Art Exhibit Sign
What a great way to greet art lovers at the door – with Project Popperz® decorated to match the exhibit theme!
- Project Popperz® 2 1/2" Bright Letters & Numbers
- Project Popperz® Repositionable Borders – Turquoise Blue
- Foam Board, 20" x 30" x 3/16" Black on Black
- CraftBond™ All Purpose Glue Stick
- For the word "ART"
- Project Popperz® Dual-tip Marker (blue/purple)
- Painters® Paint Marker (green)
- Craftbond™ Glue Stick, (small size - 6 g)
- Craftbond™ Gel Pen (purple)
- X-ACTO® Designer Series Gripster® Knife (with cap tightly secured)
- Two paint brushes
- Black, fine line felt tip marker
- Old newspapers
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- (Optional) Zentangle examples from books and internet
1. Position Project Popperz® Repositionable Blue Borders, end to end, on top and bottom of vertical 20" x 30" x 3/16" Black on Black Foam Board, aligning straight edges. Apply CraftBond™ All Purpose Glue Stick, to backs of borders, one at a time, working on old newspaper to catch excess glue. Always place border down onto clean area of newspaper. Tip: Lightly wipe glue stick from straight edge of border out toward decorative (die-cut) edge so that glue doesn't catch along edges and in openings as easily. When dry, ask artists to autograph border with fine line black marker.
2. Refer to photo to position tools to spell "ART" at top. Place all tools before gluing. Use glue gun to attach each piece. (Note: If protractor is clear, trace onto white paper cut out and use glue stick to attach to bottom. Then glue to board.) Hot glue safety cap onto Gripster®.
3. Use Project Popperz® 2 1/2" Bright Letters, alternating: blue, orange and green, to spell "ZENTANGLE" (or the name of the exhibit theme.) Below that use blue letters to spell "DISPLAY" (or "EXHIBIT", as desired.) Before gluing, decorate each letter with Zentangle designs using the black felt tip marker. (Alternative: Decorate letters with images of the exhibit's theme, words, artists' names, etc.)
4. Display on an easel near entrance to exhibit.
DESIGNED BY: Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.