- Create your own homemade decoupage by combining 3 parts Elmer's Glue-All with 1 part water in a bowl or a mason jar. Mix thoroughly using a craft stick and your decoupage is ready to use! (Note: any leftover decoupage can be stored in a mason jar and used again at a later time).
- After you’ve done that, cut out the design you have chosen for your coasters.
- Make sure your surface is clean and then use a paint brush to spread a coat of the decoupage glue you created on the tile.
- Next put your design down and put another layer of the decoupage glue on top of it.
- As your glue dries pick out some Painters paint markers to use with your coaster design.
- In this example polka dots were put on each corner in corresponding colors.
- After everything has dried put two coats of clear acrylic spray paint and let those dry as well.
- Now enjoy your new coasters!
Created by an Elmer’s employee, Sara W.