1. Pour out the entire contents of all three of the 4oz of Elmer’s school glue into a bowl.
2. Add 1½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
3. After mixing, add your choice of food coloring.
4. Mix and/or add more food coloring until you get the color you want.
5. Add 3 tbsp of contact lens solution.
6. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
7. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
8. If needed, add ¼ tbsp contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
*Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime. Warning: “If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.”
*Some contact solution brands work better than others, check out our Slime Tips section for all the details