3 TBSP of Baking Soda
3¾ TBSP of Contact lens solution
3 x 5 fl oz Elmer’s Clear Glues
Two or more of each purple, blue, pink colored Elmer’s .356 fl oz glitter glues
Food Coloring Dyes – Blue, Red
1. Find a three different bowls, cups, or plates to mix your slime in
2. Pour the entire contents of each one of the 5 fl oz of Elmer’s Clear School Glue into the three bowls, cups or plates
3. For each bow, add 1 TBSP of baking soda and mix
4. For one of the bowls, add two or more of your pink Elmer’s .356 fl oz glitter glues.
5. For another bowl, add one drop of the blue coloring dye and then add your blue Elmer’s .356 fl oz glitter glues.
6. For the last bowl add two drops of blue and red coloring due and then add your purple Elmer’s .356 fl oz glitter glues.
7. Mix all three bowls thoroughly
8. Add 1¼ TBSP of Contact lens solution to each bowl
9. Mix until slime forms, and it begins to get harder to mix
10. Take the slimes out and begin kneading each with both of your hands
11. If needed, add ¼ TBSP Contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
12. Lay the three slimes on top of each other and begin to knead!
13. If you knead too much, it will just become one color.
*Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years
Warning: “If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.”