1. Pour out the entire contents of a 9 oz of Elmer’s Clear School Glue into a bowl. (optional – add your choice of food coloring)
2. Add 1 tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
3. Add your .356 fl oz Elmer’s glitter glues and mix (add however many you want)
4. Add 2½ tbsp of contact lens solution.
5. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
6. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
7. If needed, add ¼ tbsp of contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
*Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime. Warning: If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.