1/2 TBSP of Baking Soda
1¼ TBSP of Contact lens solution
5 oz Elmer’s Clear School Glue
Your choices of Elmer’s .
.356 fl oz glitter glues
1. Find a bowl, cup, or plate to mix your slime in
2. Pour out the entire contents of a 5 oz of Elmer’s Clear School Glue into the bowl.
3. Add ½ TBSP of baking soda and mix
4. Add your .356 fl oz Elmer’s glitter glues and mix (add however many you want)
5. Add 1 TBSP of Contact lens solution
6. Mix until slime forms, and it begins to get harder to mix
7. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands
8. If needed, add ¼ TBSP Contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
*Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years
Warning: “If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.”