1/2 tbsp of Baking Soda
1 tbsp of Contact lens solution
5 oz Elmer’s Clear School Glue.
Your choice of Elmer's .356 fl oz glitter glue pens
1. Pour out the entire contents of a 5 oz of Elmer’s Clear School Glue into a bowl.
2. Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
3. Add your choice of .356 fl oz Elmer’s glitter glues pen and mix (add however many you want).
4. Add 1 tbsp of contact lens solution.
5. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
6. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
7. If needed, add ¼ tbsp of contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
*Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime. Warning: If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.