1/2 TBSP of Baking Soda
1 TBSP of Contact lens solution
4 fl oz Elmer’s White school glue
Your choice of food coloring
1. Find a bowl, cup, or plate to mix your slime in
2. Pour out the entire contents of a 4oz of Elmer’s school glue into the bowl.
3. Add ½ TBSP of baking soda and mix
4. After mixing, add your choice of food coloring.
5. Mix and/or add more food coloring until you get the color you want
6. Add 1 TBSP of Contact lens solution
7. Mix until slime forms and it begins to get harder to mix
8. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands
9. If needed, add ¼ TBSP Contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
*Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years
Warning: “If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.”"