1. Pour out entire contents of the 5 fl oz Elmer's Glow in the Dark Glue into a bowl.
2. Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
3. Add 1 tbsp of contact lens solution. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
4. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
5. If it's too sticky, add ¼ tbsp contact lens solution and knead. Keep adding ¼ tbsp contact lens solution until desired consistency.
*Adult supervision is required; this project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Thoroughly wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime. Warning: If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.
*Some contact solution brands work better than others, check out our Slime Tips section for all the details
5 fl oz Elmer's Glow in the Dark Glue - Blue
5 fl oz Elmer's Glow in the Dark Glue - Natural
5 fl oz Elmer's Glow in the Dark Glue - Pink