1. Pour entire bottle of (5 fl oz) Elmer’s Clear School Glue into the container.
2. Add all of each color (.356 fl oz) Elmer’s Glitter Glue Pens into the container and mix.
3. Add entire content of on (2.3 fl oz) Elmer’s Magical Liquid into container a little at a time into glue mixture.
4. Mix until well incorporated. You will notice the mixture becoming harder to mix and slime begins to form.
5. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
6. Put in a jar to keep the never melting frozen slime fresh or watch it harden like ice when you leave it out!
*Adult supervision is required; this project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Thoroughly wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime.
Elmer's Frosty Slime Kit
Elmer's Clear School Glue
Elmer's Magical Liquid
Elmer's Glitter Glue Pens