- Before playing the games, make a blank game board. Just make it generic, so you can play all different sorts of games.
- Cut cardstock into 2″ strips
- Take strips and cut every 2″, to make 2×2 squares. These squares will be the spaces on the game board.
- Next, using the Elmer’s Boardmate Extra-Strength Glue to glue the squares on the foam board.
- Now that the game board has been made and you have used a Painters pen to mark the start and finish, make a ‘shaker’ for the alphabet beads.
- Take the plastic creamer bottle and remove wrapper. Add alphabet beads. I used some duct tape to wrap around the bottle and then used the painters markers to write the name of our 1st game on the bottle.
- Game is finished and it’s time to play! The example game is called, Spell a Word, each player gets 5 letters from the shaker. If they can make a word, they lay it down and then move a space. If they can’t make a word, they can exchange their letters for new ones, but then they will lose a turn.
As seen on www.lovinourchaos.com