- Combine all four ingredients into a saucepan, and heat over low-medium heat, stirring constantly. After about 5-10 minutes the consistency will change from a liquid to a semi-solid that resembles mashed potatoes.
- Remove from heat, and knead the clay for 2-3 minutes. It’s best to knead the clay when it’s still hot, but be careful not to burn yourself! Use immediately or store in a plastic bag in the refrigerator until needed.
- To make leaf impressions, gather some small leaves, a rolling pin and small cookie cutters.
- Roll out a slab of clay about 1/4 thick. Place the leaves on to the clay and roll again until the slab is about 1/8″ thick.
- Use the cookie cutters to cut out small shapes, and use a toothpick to poke a small hole in the object if you’re planning on using it for jewelry or hanging. Allow to dry completely for 2-3 days.
- Once the pieces were dry, it was time to decorate them.
- Use your Squeeze ‘n’ Brush and Paintastics to decorate them
As seen on www.happinessishomemade.com