Recycled Bottle Animal
Make a silly animal from a recycled plastic bottle
Time Needed: 1 and a half hours
Age(s): 5 to 10
Supplies Needed for Recycled Bottle Animal:
Instructions for Recycled Bottle Animal
- Decide on the animal you would like to create.
- Paint a plastic bottle to resemble the animal you chose. Let the paint dry completely.
- Decorate your animal with paint, construction paper, and pipe cleaners. Be sure to add legs, ears, wings, and a tail.
- Glue two Jiggly Eyes to the plastic bottle. Let the glue dry completely.
- Name your animal and display it for others to see!
Return to Parents' Projects