Paper Mosaic Flag
Make a patriotic flag mosaic!
Time Needed: 45 minutes
Age(s): 5 to 11
Appropriate For: July Fourth
Supplies Needed for Paper Mosaic Flag:
- Elmer's Washable School Glue Stick™
- Construction Paper
Instructions for Paper Mosaic Flag
- Sketch the design for your American flag on a piece of foam board with a pencil.
- Tear red, white, and blue construction paper into tiny pieces. Separate the colors into piles.
- Cover an area of the foam board with glue. Attach pieces of paper to the glue.
- Continue until the entire piece of foam board is covered with paper.
- Tear 50 tiny pieces of white construction paper to represent the 50 stars on the American flag. Glue the stars onto the flag.
- Display your patriotic creation for others to see!
Return to Parents' Projects