Multi-Purpose Party Bags
Create colorful multi-purpose party bags perfect for gift-giving, party favors, and more!
Time Needed: 45 minutes
Age(s): 5 to 11
Appropriate For: Classroom Celebrations
Supplies Needed for Multi-Purpose Party Bags:
Instructions for Multi-Purpose Party Bags
- Lay a paper bag on a flat surface.
- Decide how to decorate the paper bag.
- Cut out fun shapes and designs from construction paper. Glue the shapes to the paper bag.
- Add sequins and buttons to the paper bag with glue. Let the glue dry completely.
- Write your name or draw pictures on the paper bag using Elmer's 3D Washable Paint Pens™. Let the paint dry completely.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole at the top of the paper bag. Make sure you punch through both sides of the paper bag.
- Lace a piece of ribbon or yarn through the holes at the top of the paper bag to tie it shut.
Return to Parents' Projects