Ice-Cream Cone Decoration
Make a cool treat that won't melt
Time Needed: 1/2 hour
Age(s): 6 to 9
Appropriate For: Thanksgiving
Supplies Needed for Ice-Cream Cone Decoration:
- Elmer's 3D Washable Paint Pens™
- Acrylic Paint™
- Wax Paper
- White Drawing Paper
- Jiggly Eyes
- Black Marker
- Masking Tape
- Draw an ice-cream cone on a sheet of white paper with a pencil.
- Tape the paper to a flat surface so that it doesn't move when you trace over it.
- Lay a piece of wax paper over the drawing. Tape the wax paper to the flat surface so that it doesn't move.
- Trace over the drawing using Elmer's 3D Washable Paint Pens™. Color in the spaces with paint. Let the paint dry completely.
- Glue a pair of Jiggly Eyes to the ice-cream cone. Let the glue dry completely.
- Draw a mouth, nose, and eyebrows on the ice-cream cone with a black marker.
- Take the tape off of the wax paper. Hang up your ice cream cone decoration!
Return to Parents' Projects