Unique crackle finish for furniture, toys, or woodwork
Supplies Needed for Crackle Finish:
- Elmer's Carpenter's Wood Glue
- base coat latex or acrylic paint
- top coat latex or acrylic paint
- Paint wood surface with base coat paint and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Brush Elmer's Wood Glue on top of base coat. (A thicker coat results in larger cracks - apply a thinner coat for fine cracks.)
- While glue is tacky, brush on top coat.
- Dry completely.
Created by Ann Clason of MaketheBestofThings.Blogspot.com
Return to DIY-ers' Projects