A cute way to display laundry-day items.
- Elmer's® Products, Inc.:
- Craft Bond™ Extra Strength Glue Stick
- Sticky Dot Stamper
- X-ACTO® Gripster® Knife
- X-ACTO® Self-Healing Cutting Mat
- Ball® wide mouth jar, lid and band
- Melissa Frances™ Heart & Home Collectibles: Vintage Labels, Laundry Fresh Collection, one 2 1/2" x 4"; one 1" x 1/2"
- Vintage Collectables Iron 1 7/8" tall x 2 3/4" long
- Four tiny spring clothespins, 1" long
- Twenty-five slotted clothespins, 3 3/4" long
- Scrapbook paper 4" square piece of red with cream stripes
- 20" length of 1/4" wide gingham ribbon, one each color: black, red, tan
- Champagne silver metallic spray paint (Design Master®)
- Misc.: ruler
- Use Craft Bond™ Extra Strength Glue Stick to glue larger vintage label to front of jar. Wrap red gingham ribbon around neck of jar and tie into a knot. Repeat with black and tan gingham ribbons, placing knots where desired. Clip one tiny clothespin to each ribbon. Use remaining tiny clothespin to attach small vintage label to one end of tan gingham ribbon.
- In a well-ventilated area, spray jar band with several light coats of silver paint. Let paint dry between coats. Let dry.
- Place jar lid on back side of scrapbook paper and trace around lid with pencil. Use X-ACTO® Gripster® Knife and X-ACTO® Self-Healing Cutting Mat to cut out paper circle on traced line. Glue paper circle to lid.
- Put slotted clothespins into jar. Place paper-covered jar lid onto jar. Twist on jar band. Place Use Sticky Dot Stamper on bottom of iron and attach to paper circle on top of jar.
AS APPEARED IN: Ball® Newsletter – on line
DESIGNED BY: Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.