Dad's Travel Mug
A crafty way to show dad you care.
- Craft Bond™ Extra Strength Glue Stick
- Craft Bond™ Fabric & Paper Glue
- X-ACTO® Rotary Paper Trimmer
- X-ACTO® Self-Healing Cutting Mat
- Travel Mug, black (Traditions Studio)
- 12” x 12” scrapbook paper, one sheet each: Banana Leaf Giraffe and Raffia (Rusty Pickle)
- Two 3" squares bronze decorative mesh
- Letter stickers, Scrabble™ by jolee’s boutique® (EK Success)
- 12” length of fibers, brown
- Six various buttons, brown tones
- Nine 9 mm jump rings, silver
- Key charm
- Several small photos
Instructions for Dad's Travel Mug
- Disassemble mug and use insert from mug as pattern to cut from raffia paper.
- Use X-ACTO® Rotary Paper Trimmer to cut a 4" tall rectangle of the giraffe image from giraffe paper. With Craft Bond™ Extra Strength Glue Stick, attach giraffe onto raffia paper. Plan location of photos but don’t glue yet. Insert papers into mug to check plan for photo placement.
- Use Glue Stick to glue photos and mesh piece in corner of paper. Use CraftBond® Fabric and Paper Glue to randomly attach fibers onto paper.
- Use Fabric and Paper Glue to attach scrabble letters, fibers and embellishments onto page.
- Reassemble mug with images inside.
AS APPEARED IN: Decorating Digest Craft & Home Magazine
DESIGNED BY: Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
Return to Crafters' Projects