BOO Halloween Card
A fun, Halloween card to make and receive.
- Craft Bond™ Extra Strength Glue Stick
- Sticky Dot Stamper
- X-ACTO® Rotary Paper Trimmer
- X- ACTO ® Gripster® Knife
- X- ACTO ® Self-Healing Cutting Mat
- One sheet each: cardstock, 12" x 12" sheets, lavender and distressed green (The Paper Company)
- One sheet each: patterned paper, 12" x 12" sheets, Halloween Circles and Halloween Stripes, (Sandy Lion Sticker® Designs)
- Three wood squares, approx, 2 1/2"
- 2" Wood letters to spell, "BOO"
- One each: 5/8" orange button, 5/8" lime green button
- Approx. six black dimensional adhesive squares
- paper cutter
- fine sand paper
- Use X-ACTO ® Rotary Paper Trimmer to cut a 7" x 10" piece from lavender cardstock. Fold into 5" x 7" card. Use Craft Bond™ Extra Strength Glue Stick to glue Halloween Circles cardstock to front of card.
- Glue distressed green cardstock to wood squares. Trim with X-ACTO® Gripster® Knife on X-ACTO® Self-Healing Cutting Mat. Use sand paper to sand edges for worn look.
- Glue Halloween Stripes paper to letters: "B", "O", "O" and trim with X-ACTO® Knife. Glue letters to wood squares. Attach "B" and last "O" squares at an angle to front of card. Use dimensional squares to add dimension to attach center "O" square to card.
- Using X-ACTO® Knife, cut circles from Halloween Circles cardstock and attach to front of card with dimensional squares. Use Sticky Dot Stamper to attach buttons onto large circles.
AS APPEARED IN: Paper Crafts Magazine On-line
DESIGNED BY: Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.